Is ZetaClear A Scam Or Does It Really Work?
The product Zetaclear attacks the problem from within so that the root cause of the infection is removed and you do not need to use other less effective products. Toenail fungus, also known as onychomycosis, is a medical condition wherein fungi, which could be dermatophytes, Candida, or nondermatophytic molds, plant themselves on the skin between your skin and the nailbed, causing damage to your toenails. It causes the nails to become brittle and have a yellowish, cloudy appearance, or else thick, overgrown, and painful, making it difficult to wear closed shoes.
In some cases, the affected nails can produce foul-smelling debris. The difficulty with toenail fungus is that the fungi dwell underneath the skin, making these hard to reach unlike other areas of the skin. Zetaclear is a toenail fungus treatment that attacks the infection from the inside out to destroy the fungi.
What is the Zetaclear?
Zetaclear is a toenail fungus topical gel that also helps promote the formation of cells to replace the ones that were damaged by the fungal infection. Unlike other remedies that only target the symptoms of the onychomycosis, Zetaclear goes to the root of the problem and targets the fungi that actually cause the condition.
The ingredients of Zetaclear are all-natural, making it safe enough to be used even without a prescription and are not known to cause side effects. Some of the materials to make Zetaclear are:
- Tea tree oil. Tea tree oil is the main ingredient of Zetaclear. It is widely known for its antiseptic properties. It contains terpenoids, substances that help in the production of healthy nails. While pure tea tree oil cannot be used directly on the skin, Zetaclear comes with oils to dilute the tea tree oil so that it will be safe for use.
- Almond oil. Almond oil is a common ingredient of moisturizers and lotions to moisturize dry skin and relieve itching that’s caused by dryness. The body quickly absorbs the substance, so that its effects can be immediately felt. In Zetaclear, it provides relief from the itchiness caused by the fungal infection and moisturizes the skin surrounding the infected area.
- Jojoba oil. Native Americans have long used jojoba oil for its benefits to skin health. Its chemical composition is similar to sebum, the natural oil people secrete. Application of this on the skin helps prevent moisture loss from occurring. Like almond oil, the jojoba oil in Zetaclear helps moisturize the infected area to prevent the area from being even more irritated.
- Vitamin E oil. Vitamin E has antioxidant properties, helping Zetaclear promote the healing of the toenails.
- Clove oil. Cloves are natural pain relievers, and these are also oftentimes used to kill fungi infestations and weeds outdoors, making it an effective ingredient of Zetaclear to help get rid of the fungi.
The Zetaclear package also comes with a homeopathic package, also made of all-natural ingredients, to help hasten the healing process of your toenails.
How Does Zetaclear Work?
Since toenail fungus cannot be treated through conventional means since the infestation occurs in a protected area (i.e. under your nails) Zetaclear works by targeting the fungi from the inside out. Aside from killing off the fungi, it also helps increase your body’s capacity to protect itself from infections so as to help your system fight off organisms, such as toenail fungi, from invading your body, as well as prevent the chances of recurrence.
To use, Zetaclear is applied to the affected nails twice or thrice daily using the brush applicator. Those who are using it must ensure that all of the surface areas of the affected nails are covered by Zetaclear, and the application should also include the surrounding skin of the infected toenails as well as the underside of the nails. The solution will need to be applied for six months to prevent the fungi from coming back, so make sure that you don’t stop the application of Zetaclear even if your toenails seem to be healthy already. During treatment, refrain from using nail polish because it can prevent the medication from working effectively.
If you need to step out of the house, make sure that your Zetaclear application is dry before putting on footwear. Some users recommend putting on medical plasters in order to cover the affected area and protect it even if you’re moving about.
The goal of Zetaclear is to treat the toenails that are infected with onychomycosis. One of its effects is to soften the crusts formed by the fungus. As such, any debris caused by Zetaclear will need to be removed first and the area cleaned before applying a new layer of Zetaclear.
Why Choose Zetaclear?
The best thing about Zetaclear is that it’s made up of all-natural ingredients. As such, it does not have any known side effects, unlike other toenail fungi medications that contain harsh chemicals that can wreak havoc to your body. As such, it is safe for use, and users need not fear about going with the 3x a day recommendation.
Another good thing about Zetaclear is that you don’t need to get a prescription in order to purchase it, so you don’t have to go through the process of going to the doctor to have the prescription written for you just so you can get the medication.
Zetaclear is also very easy to apply. You don’t need to ingest anything or follow strict methods in order to enjoy the benefits of Zetaclear. All you will need to do is to apply ZetaClear on to the affected area a few times during the day.
Some have noticed the positive effects of Zetaclear as fast as one week after they began treatment. However, each person’s body is different, so the healing process may be faster for some than for others. If you don’t see any visible effects after a few days, don’t worry, because the recommendation is the application of Zetaclear for six months in order to see its full effects.